The Northern Nevada Regional Intelligence Center - NNRIC
Providing Essential Visibility and Training
With the cooperation of the law enforcement community and the Nevada Threat Analysis Center (NTAC), the NNRIC provides comprehensive intelligence products that give public safety officials a vital regional picture of trends and patterns relating to potential terrorist threats and other criminal activities. We also:
- Provide training to public and private NNRIC member agencies, entities and companies
- Serve as a direct conduit to the Reno area Joint Terrorism Task Force and other law enforcement entities
Protecting Critical infrastructure
Beyond helping to protect the community, the NNRIC helps its members prepare for incidents of terrorism and criminal activity in order to protect critical infrastructure through heightened vigilance. We accomplish this by:
- Collecting, compiling and analyzing trends to assess threats
- Disseminating advisories, bulletins and alerts
- Promoting a robust information sharing environment among all stakeholders
Intelligence Center for Washoe County
The NNRIC serves as the regional "all crimes" intelligence fusion center for Washoe County.
As such, the NNRIC centralizes the intake, analysis, fusion, synthesis, and dissemination of criminal and homeland security intelligence throughout Washoe County.
| ||© 2018, NNRIC - Northern Nevada Regional Intelligence Center. All rights reserved.|